Nutritional Benefits of Raisins
- Ideal for athletes due to the amount of sugars contained, raisins are extremely energizing.
- Raisins have low content of calories, fat, sodium and cholesterol.
- Due to their diuretic properties, they help to eliminate liquids from the body, an ideal quality for people suffering from fluid retention.
- Antioxidant properties, the human cells will remain always young.
- They maintain the entire organism working properly thanks to their high potassium content.
- They prevent the development of cramps.
- They help to loose weight thanks to their high fiber content. Similarly, eating raisins habitually helps to regulate bowel transit.
- They improve the circulatory system, reducing the risk of suffering from heart disease.
- Due to their high content of vitamin B, raisins are an ideal food product for people who tend to suffer from depression, anxiety and irritability.
- Due to their high iron content, they contribute to treatments for anemia.
- Raisins are known to stimulate libido and cause sexual awakening, mainly due to the presence of an amino acid called arginine, which is beneficial in erectile dysfunction treatments.
- Raisins are a good source of potassium and magnesium (two of the most popular components of antacids), and both of them are highly efficient in reducing blood acidity.
Young Climber Survived 12 days in The Crack of a Mountain
He only ate raisins. He is in good physical condition, but he has some fractures and a small stone in the stomach, which he swallowed when he tried to drink water between snow mounds. He was rescued by climbers, because the wind prevented the Gendarmerie helicopter from landing.